• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That is most certainly winning....but I am about to have a winning lunch so now...I win

Wu Wei

Oh I should get a prize for this...and be declared the all time champion of this thread...saw a thread..... I won't list the title...but they left themselves WIDE open for a wisecrack remark..... that I had to try O so hard not to post......... a simple little post..... "So, were you dating long".... I didn't post it....I'm sure it would have gotten me into trouble, at least upset the OP....and as unbelievable as this sounds...... restraint won out.....it was not easy...it was WAAAY out of character....but I held back....I WIN!!!!!!

Wu Wei

29063c0eb5821a05777431adc83fb1be8b87aec9483437d1e97e10efaa106ccf_1.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Sorry Bear, I can't think straight after finding out that a bachelors degree in playboy magazine is a thing.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Afternoon tea win.

View attachment 57219

But... Despite the EU voting to get rid of the annual gain an hour , lose an hour fiasco way back in 2019 the pandemic has meant they have not had the meeting to decide on constant summer time or constant winter time. This means we still lost an hour last weekend and its getting dark already. This time of year is so depressing.
2018 California voted to do away with the clock change idiocy and madness. We still do it though as despite the fact we fact we overwhelmingly voted to stop doing that stupid practice the against are still dragging their feet in Sacramento in regards to making it official, amd then after that Congress has to approve. :mad:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
2018 California voted to do away with the clock change idiocy and madness. We still do it though as despite the fact we fact we overwhelmingly voted to stop doing that stupid practice the against are still dragging their feet in Sacramento in regards to making it official, amd then after that Congress has to approve. :mad:

I blame the extra hour of sunlight for global warming.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry Bear, I can't think straight after finding out that a bachelors degree in playboy magazine is a thing.

It is? With all the independent study I've done, I should be able to qualify for a degree in that.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It is? With all the independent study I've done, I should be able to qualify for a degree in that.

Apparently so. What it qualifies you for in life is the mystery. I'm guessing you get to be the one who asks "do you want fries with that?".