• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Nah. I decided ultimately being a therapist is more in my benefit. Thinking about being a lawyer, it did occur to me that will make it much harder to leave. Or I can get my masters and move to Vancouver to be a therapist.
Unless things drastically change for the better in America me supporting @Wu Wei just isn't in my future.

I could move to Canada, I have a house there

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Bay Areans can't drive in the rain, I've witnessed it.

Rain is nothing. I grew up in upstate New York. I used to practice driving by finding a slippery parking lot, slamming on the brakes and learning how to steer out of the spin. It was ever so much fun without snow tires.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It was a real Monday Monday today. If I was superstitious, I would think that Monday the First is worse than Friday the Thirteenth.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
we vote tomorrow......

I vote that I'm the winner of this thread.

Any other votes will be subject to audit including home addresses, bank statements, employment history and examinations of citizenship papers. This will all be done by the Truth Squad which you will all pay for so I can determine that your votes are invalid leaving only my vote.