• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It does, doesn't it.

vjAoaOd.gif
That looks better.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No, its not weather, I like fall weather...it is work from home and work related stuff that is the issue

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You should retire.
Kick back....relax.
Let @Shadow Wolf support you.
OIP.n6Zm5WuHMTTVLk-P3JBPAQHaE7
Nah. I decided ultimately being a therapist is more in my benefit. Thinking about being a lawyer, it did occur to me that will make it much harder to leave. Or I can get my masters and move to Vancouver to be a therapist.
Unless things drastically change for the better in America me supporting @Wu Wei just isn't in my future.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nah. I decided ultimately being a therapist is more in my benefit. Thinking about being a lawyer, it did occur to me that will make it much harder to leave. Or I can get my masters and move to Vancouver to be a therapist.
Unless things drastically change for the better in America me supporting @Wu Wei just isn't in my future.
You won't leave Ameristan.