• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
tumblr_nabmanem2q1r4tb8lo3_r1_400.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning because I have had enough of folks who don't try and look at something from any other point of view but their fear fill view they want everyone else to be forced to follow

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Someone would rue the day if that is ever done to me. It may be that one bad day that makes me snap and drives me insane and I cut a face off to wear in front of its former owner and the former owner's family.
And then I'll go back to sleep to get that sleep that was taken from me.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I prefer no version of Johnny John Cougar Mellonhead...
I'm convinced I only learned how to pretend to like him, and eventually forgot. But moving away from the Bible Belt helped snap me out of that hearing Jack and Diane. From then on John Whatever Mellencamp has been ugh.
Marilyn Manson and moving out of the MidWest fixed me of that listening to and liking Heartland Rock thing. Petty, Seger, Mellencamp, I don't like any of them anymore.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Someone would rue the day if that is ever done to me. It may be that one bad day that makes me snap and drives me insane and I cut a face off to wear in front of its former owner and the former owner's family.
And then I'll go back to sleep to get that sleep that was taken from me.

That guy must have been a sound sleeper. I would probably wake up the moment someone entered the room.