• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Let me dirty that win for you
You call that dirty? We used to have get up every morning before we went to bed at night. Soil all the wins. And then be put to bed with the music of a handsaw being used to flay us alive. Good times.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You call that dirty? We used to have get up every morning before we went to bed at night. Soil all the wins. And then be put to bed with the music of a handsaw being used to flay us alive. Good times.

At least it wasn't bagpipes, i still bare the scars, but we were grateful for it

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A winning practical suggestion for @Revoltingest:

253188379_4466881796753049_1929663793185447768_n.jpg
And for Buckaroo Banzai Against The World Crime League
(sequel to The Adventures Of Buckaroo Banzai, Across The
8th Dimension). Been waiting for it since 1984.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Today I looked up "thesaurus" on an on-line thesaurus.
My computer made some strange agonized noises, & started smoking.
I quickly closed that window, & prevented permanent damage.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Today I looked up "thesaurus" on an on-line thesaurus.
My computer made some strange agonized noises, & started smoking.
I quickly closed that window, & prevented permanent damage.

You prevented a self-referential linguistic black hole that would have swallowed all words and left us grunting and back in the trees. Don't try that again.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Some don't have that sojourn in the veil of tears any longer

il_1140xN.1636331184_zty8.jpg
Just to stir up controversy and create noise, I believe that the extreme, authoritarian conservatives believe that these people make up more than 90% of Democratic voters, don't work and are still receiving all the money that they are, as the only tax payers, forced to pay. The money that their tax guys haven't figured out yet how not to pay that is.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Just to stir up controversy and create noise, I believe that the extreme, authoritarian conservatives believe that these people make up more than 90% of Democratic voters, don't work and are still receiving all the money that they are, as the only tax payers, forced to pay. The money that their tax guys haven't figured out yet how not to pay that is.

It was only 89.98%, stop being such a drama bunny.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Are you sure they're not working and claiming the benefits illegally?
They're liberals. They are capable of anything I claim they are. Not living, not working, voting and scamming the government. It's all true. Most of the problems in this country are the result of the illegal activity of the dead.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
They're liberals. They are capable of anything I claim they are. Not living, not working, voting and scamming the government. It's all true. Most of the problems in this country are the result of the illegal activity of the dead.

I bet they're the ones getting the stupid ducks to roost on my driveway at night!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Of course they are. Just be grateful that they have not taught them to dive bomb properly yet:eek:

Oh they've already done that with the Masked Lapwings, I need a helmet to walk the dog. If they start importing Masked Lapwings over there start a civil war!