• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
young-sheldon-im-the-winner.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning by being a research geek. My cardiologist wants me to take a blood thinner. I was cool with that until I started reading the package insert which had a section for the doctor as well as the patient.

Hours, and I do mean hours, later, I started composing an email that includes the following in an attempt to be a cooperative but confused patient rather than a smart-*** challenging his wisdom (which of course I am and am doing). We'll see

The insert stated I should have told you about any conditions that might effect treatment. I did not know to point out my diagnosis of thrombocytopenia which lessens blood clotting. I wonder if that impacts the dosage you prescribed?

The insert noted kidney problems as a possible issue. I wonder if my eGFR decrease from 86 in 2/2019 to 72 during my recent ER visit does or does not indicate a potential kidney issue? Based on your order for a test for kidney issues after I tried lasix, is the same warranted here?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Miserable cold rainy weather which is better than stinking hot and humid weather except the dog gets depressed.