• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Flamethrowers are not restricted by federal law and are legal in 48 states.

The market for personal protection and sporting flamethrowers is ripe for the plucking.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Miserable cold rainy weather which is better than stinking hot and humid weather except the dog gets depressed.
The best advice I ever received regarding depression was to take action. Positive, rational action.

Perhaps if you explained this to your dog and you and she worked on some project together with clearly defined and reasonably achievable goals, she might overcome depression due to weather. Success breeds feelings of achievement and bliss.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The best advice I ever received regarding depression was to take action. Positive, rational action.

Perhaps if you explained this to your dog and you and she worked on some project together with clearly defined and reasonably achievable goals, she might overcome depression due to weather. Success breeds feelings of achievement and bliss.

I took her out in the rain for a game of soccer which cheered her up but now she's wet and depressed, the wife is blaming me. I told her I was just following advice from a rabbit.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I took her out in the rain for a game of soccer which cheered her up but now she's wet and depressed, the wife is blaming me. I told her I was just following advice from a rabbit.
That last should have cheered your wife up. Getting advice from a rabbit is pretty solid.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
personally know him, or just know who he is?

Personally, met him several times and chatted. He used to own a car wash in Blackpool that i used on occasion. While his team were doing their stuff I'd sit in the office with him and drink tea.