• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
But bears deserve better from their corporate overlords?

Interesting thing about the corporate folk

They have taken an interest in a system I run...and I am the only one that knows how to use it...and it is mission critical... but not enough of an interest to want to understand just...just enough to count the number of computers it has in it...... which by the way is not the right number..... there are computers in there that are no longer on the network....and since they won't tell me what they have....I cannot remove the dead wood...thereby causing the need to up the number of seats every year...... when n reality the number is decreasing....... I have offered to train some-of their people, in the event I am out or no longest here...they say no....and I am the only one with admin rights to the system....

So if I am transferred by the department I actually work for, or if I take a position in another office..... well..... they are up a creek without a paddle.....

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

WHA

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Interesting thing about the corporate folk

They have taken an interest in a system I run...and I am the only one that knows how to use it...and it is mission critical... but not enough of an interest to want to understand just...just enough to count the number of computers it has in it...... which by the way is not the right number..... there are computers in there that are no longer on the network....and since they won't tell me what they have....I cannot remove the dead wood...thereby causing the need to up the number of seats every year...... when n reality the number is decreasing....... I have offered to train some-of their people, in the event I am out or no longest here...they say no....and I am the only one with admin rights to the system....

So if I am transferred by the department I actually work for, or if I take a position in another office..... well..... they are up a creek without a paddle.....

The result would be a Reddit story documenting the result. Such a story might even be featured on Bored Panda. So you have some (presumably anonymous) fame to look forward to.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Our friendly bear is the only one with the keys to the system, he won't be that anonymous
I've read quite a few stories that to me are probably the result of having facts obscured to protect the writer. So if u/randomitadmin posts about a job where he was the only one who knew a system and management refused to train a replacment and the consequences thereof, it would take some dedicated tracking to find who wrote it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I finished making the bed for the Sienna.
It has good accessible storage underneath.
And it's easily removed & installed.