• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
nope sorry, the judge recused himself so...you lose

Are you still here?

The children are home from their trip to England... win.

Home just in time to see the fete de la saint Louis parade... Win

And to end the run of wins, im having a win

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
AVvXsEjtzdFNJ8nDTxHzbyri8tyWmDZI-TP2rvtlLAKJjG0sLuZmWpQ3EdTkGzyypk-1aAO24HuqOMDD3vUiOUYuL7Z9kr2kHW_OFoeFThh8zP2zNrYU5AMVeWXp8wdz2YApubB7xzNweq_b0k8pMzn9dlLUel2h8wv_x-ay3aoTi-Atk1XScbIb7NjPLFjN=s16000

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Who was playing?

Not that im interested but because it's out of the football season here. The time when those poorly paid athletes have to go on retreat to their privare islands in the sun.
Liverpool _3 goals and Bournemouth_1 goal...Some great moves and passes compared to lower-level football (soccer).

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Our dog is about to win as we take her to one of her favorite places, the pet store, to stock up on fuel.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Our dog is about to win as we take her to one of her favorite places, the pet store, to stock up on fuel.

Our central heating boiler has passed it's use by date. We have around 600 litres of red fuel oil you have have cheap.