• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
They did, and then improved upon it since it was so old and antiquated.... and of course eliminated all that superfluous stuff like "pip pip cheerio" and "ole bean"....

Never heard a brit use any of those words. What i have heard is American actors attempting to impersonate a Brit in an American film about brits.

Thinks Dick Van Dyke for example

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Never heard a brit use any of those words. What i have heard is American actors attempting to impersonate a Brit in an American film about brits.

That was a Disney movie of the early 60s..... and he wasn't good becasue he didn't care...it is old, antiquated, out of date, a joke....not like our new and improved modern version

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

There's always: my lorry's boot has **** in it. (the stars don't appreciate British english)

Wu Wei

User leaves the department
Secretary sends back laptop
Looks like someone tried to clean it.... with Coca-Cola
Still works, but I have to clean it before it gets reissued
I just love how users treat the equipment we give them

ChristineM

Premium Member
User leaves the department
Secretary sends back laptop
Looks like someone tried to clean it.... with Coca-Cola
Still works, but I have to clean it before it gets reissued
I just love how users treat the equipment we give them

It would be good if you could charge them for repairing for damage they cause.

ChristineM

Premium Member
First day of spring, I shall be dancing naked around the forum.

Ewww.

download.jpg

ChristineM

Premium Member
Time to rest my weary head, a little early but i knackered (English for tired). Goodnight all you funny speakers and goodnight to the rest of you.

so-sleepy-minions.gif

Wu Wei

It would be good if you could charge them for repairing for damage they cause.
We did, kind of, with one chronic equipment destroyer... we stopped replacing what he broke and made him replace it himself. But we only did it once and the CIO that decided to do that is long since retired.... so that likely will not happen again