• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Been freezing here and rainy. The first day of spring has been more winter like than the last month of winter.

And here is me sitting on the veranda in a pleasant warmth, listening to the nirds arguing about who should be on the nird feeder and feeling a smug win ;-)

ChristineM

Premium Member
Hoping for some rain today. Three-day weekend coming up.

What tends to happen here is nation holidays are usually on a monday. Many French workers also book the friday or Thursday and Friday off work (or simply don't turn up) so it becomes a 4 or 5 day weekend with very little loss of holiday entitlement.

They call this "faire le pont" (making the bridge)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What tends to happen here is nation holidays are usually on a monday. Many French workers also book the friday or Thursday and Friday off work (or simply don't turn up) so it becomes a 4 or 5 day weekend with very little loss of holiday entitlement.

They call this "faire le pont" (making the bridge)

It's Labor Day weekend here, the last holiday weekend of the summer. A lot of people get out their campers and boats and clutter up the highways, frolic for a couple of days, then come home.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Now I'm having tea....which it, IMHO, better than coffee...but sometimes one just has to have a cup of coffee

ChristineM

Premium Member
It's Labor Day weekend here, the last holiday weekend of the summer. A lot of people get out their campers and boats and clutter up the highways, frolic for a couple of days, then come home.

This part of the world is cluttered with camping cars (campervans) from June to September. With people from nothern Europe frolicking lake they mean it

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You're delusional and in denial

1w60ze.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Apparently you do not know the difference between a Polar bear and a brown bear...or is it that you just don't know your colors yet

maybe this will help

I just posted a pic of a bear loving bacon.
I made no claims about it.
Apparently, the bear's race troubles you.