• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Helper handles the competition...
venture-bros-push.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Another from my past job. (sending email to admin was how people requested IT to do something)

My boss at the time, a gay guy who joined the SF Police to get away from the madness (true story) wrote:
> And besides, we have a pecking order for going insane and running away....

To which I replied:

If you assume that the longer you stay here the crazier you get, then seniority counts but due to my age,
I'm already insane so when I run away is a random event generated deep in the bowels of my crazed cerebrum
or perhaps brain stem. After all, the martians living in the computers are in alliance with the people
living under the earth to send waves into our brains and force us into servitude to the machines. We are
being forced to serve the machines while all the time the plotters make them go down at inconvenient
times to try to drive us insane but I know better I will be prepared for these events and no one can stop
me so you better turn off your TV before it is too late and besides which the water is suspect and pollution
is part of their plot so don't answer your phone since they will try to control you by having people
not send email to admin.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Here's something again from the long past, this time from JMS of Babylon 5 fame about messing up:

"But you need not eat crow over it; just nibbling at the feathers will suffice."​