• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Woke up with this in my head at full volume, so choke on it and lose, losers! I mean, enjoy!

Well, just for that, I give you this. (At around 3:50, you can hear Karen Valentine singing "Get Dancin'." That's Paul Lynde as the DJ.)

This is your punishment video. (But it's funny. Kids today will get a laugh out of it, "This is what your grandparents did for fun.")

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Do you want to know why @Wu Wei loses?

WuMo Comic Strip for September 18, 2024
Which is why they don't have admin rights and there is security software to block such things. But when I first got to this department we did have something very similar in one unit in particular. But they were buying cheap bootleg music CDs and then playing them in the office, on their computer...music and associated malware and viruses.....there were also programs that installed to the local user profile, coupon stuff, screen savers, games, etc.... which also came with associated trackers and malware.... they hated me...but the CIO gave me full permission to uninstall software, scan, replace, re-image their PCs anytime I deemed necessary. I also got them to purchase and install security software that locked them, and everyone else down..... there were fewer problems, but as you know, in IT, there are always problems

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Which is why they don't have admin rights and there is security software to block such things. But when I first got to this department we did have something very similar in one unit in particular. But they were buying cheap bootleg music CDs and then playing them in the office, on their computer...music and associated malware and viruses.....there were also programs that installed to the local user profile, coupon stuff, screen savers, games, etc.... which also came with associated trackers and malware.... they hated me...but the CIO gave me full permission to uninstall software, scan, replace, re-image their PCs anytime I deemed necessary. I also got them to purchase and install security software that locked them, and everyone else down..... there were fewer problems, but as you know, in IT, there are always problems

Well, you can just tell them that "the computer system is controlled by three primary main processing cores, cross-linked with a redundant melacortz ramistat. fourteen kiloquad interface modules. The core element is based on an FTL nanoprocessor with twenty five bilateral kelilactirals, with twenty of those being slaved into the primary heisenfram terminal."

Now you do know what a bilateral kelilactiral is?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
So we pee on the seat
Sam blamed me for peeing on the seat once. (Right after Yudhi left the restroom.)

He wasn't in his right mind.

I think he had a sleep walk the other night... someone had gotten into my make up, and there was a tube of lipstick in bed when I woke up.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Sam blamed me for peeing on the seat once. (Right after Yudhi left the restroom.)

He wasn't in his right mind.

I think he had a sleep walk the other night... someone had gotten into my make up, and there was a tube of lipstick in bed when I woke up.
Here's the thing - was the tube opened or closed?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Haha. My grandmother woke up once to a noise of a door opening. Turned on the light and saw a drunk grandad peeing in her wardrobe.
I use to work with a guy who liked to drink...a lot... he came home..... went to the bathroom.... and went to bed... he was awakened by his wife...when she took the covers off him, grabbed him by the legs and dragged him out of the bed and on to the floor, and proceeded to try and drag him down the hall.... all the time calling him all sorts of names..... It seems that when you are leaving the house... the bathroom is on the left...but when you enter it is on the right...and a closet full of clothes and shoes is on the left..... well... he apparently took the door on the left coming in..... and he didn't only pee in the closet.... Frankly knowing him, I would be surprised if they were still married today.... he was a drunken idiot the whole time I knew him....