• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Supreme Leader Kim called. He can't make choir practice as he has a previously scheduled meeting. TV news stated he travels in an armored train..

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Supreme Leader Kim called.

29f930.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It does. There are some days I feel more like a machine than a people. Constantly have to take in the scene, and then respond as needed, not as I necessarily feel like doing. Even little things, like tone and expression make a difference...

I would make a hell of an actress at this point.

Its been a really hard year. I think this will be the fourth med adjust? These things tend to be trial and error, but its tedious. I didn't see this last week's 'clock out' coming... hit at 2am, even. Sometimes there's warning a med is losing its effectivity, but this really came out of nowhere.

My husband's had his own mental health issues as well... between the two of them, I am KOed.

On a positive note, the littlest guy has started reading, and can write his first name now, all 11 letters of it. And my oldest son got his first job(he's handling it so-so).

They give awards for soldiers under fire. Mothers like you should get the same kind of award for putting one foot in front of the other no matter what and no matter what you feel like.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm already a winner with God!

Welcome to Religious Forums! As for winning the "Last Post is the Winner" thread, you've entered the ultimate competition of tenacity, guts, and wits as we have been battling for years for the coveted title of "Winner" in this thread. ;)

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
They give awards for soldiers under fire. Mothers like you should get the same kind of award for putting one foot in front of the other no matter what and no matter what you feel like.
Thank you. :)

My feet took me to the ER tonight... another mental break.

And he settled as soon as we pulled into the parking lot... They couldn't do much other than give him melatonin. But it did help; he fell asleep right away when we got home.