• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
A potential winner for all of our RF ladies:

1694720452673.png

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I ate two lunches due to my problem with math. The first lunch combined cheese and grapes with chocolate pudding as dessert. Then my daughter brought me warmed cinnamon bread with non-dairy butter and coffee. I oinked and finished all offerings feeling no guilt.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I ate two lunches due to my problem with math. The first lunch combined cheese and grapes with chocolate pudding as dessert. Then my daughter brought me warmed cinnamon bread with non-dairy butter and coffee. I oinked and finished all offerings feeling no guilt.
feeling no guilt???

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

I had no lunch, by 4 i was famished, by 6 uk time i was nauseous (that's 7 french time.) By 7:30 uk time i have was really feeling ill. I finally ate at 8:30 uk time (9:30 French time so eating after 15 hours of no food, i class that as the supreme winner.

And you wouldn't believe this but my internet works. You can enjoy my happy smiling skull. Its another winner

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My wife wanted a plant gone. She decided to start trimming it which meant that she had trimmed a lot of what I needed to yank it out into almost uselessness. My win was to succeed anyway. My loss was the backache having to bend over too far too long. My win was the self-rightous, macho succeed at any cost nap I had on the couch afterwards. Winning is like that sometimes.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I have ten cats, three dogs, three kids, and a husband.

A Swiffer might get a corner or two, and then it would run away.

Nice of her to help clean up.

We have a swiffer, we use it to dry the floor after we mopped it. Seems like a waster of swiffer and effort but it leaves a nice, streak free finish, a winner i thnk.

Very helpful pooch you have there

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
We have a swiffer, we use it to dry the floor after we mopped it. Seems like a waster of swiffer and effort but it leaves a nice, streak free finish, a winner i thnk.

Very helpful pooch you have there
I don't mind streaks. If the floor is free of stickiness, I'm happy.

This is the first day in awhile I've been able to clean. Either Ares has taken up all my attention, or I'm recooperating from him taking up all my attention.

I accept I may not get the whole list done today, or even tomorrow(or the day after), but any little bit is better than none.