• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I don't mind streaks. If the floor is free of stickiness, I'm happy.

This is the first day in awhile I've been able to clean. Either Ares has taken up all my attention, or I'm recooperating from him taking up all my attention.

I accept I may not get the whole list done today, or even tomorrow(or the day after), but any little bit is better than none.

Im in the same boat, brother in law has not cleaned for months. I'm staying at his **** tip apartment while I'm here. My days will spent by trying to make headway in cleaning the place for his return.

I expected filth and brought rubber gloves and cleaning cloths. I should have brought a bobcat and skip.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Im in the same boat, brother in law has not cleaned for months. I'm staying at his **** tip apartment while I'm here. My days will spent by trying to make headway in cleaning the place for his return.

I expected filth and brought rubber gloves and cleaning cloths. I should have brought a bobcat and skip.
We're not quite at bobcat level yet. Just cleaning clothes and some energy.

Good luck to you... it sounds like you're going to be rather busy.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Going to try getting some sleep in a strange bed

Any success makes me a winner

12ae1bce9e28a31c5a14d4bdbb6586da.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm pulling pea vines off a trellis, it's less fun than it sounds but better than pulling bean vines off a trellis.

1694733541213.jpeg

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member

Hell ! Just don't use his log splitter..

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

It sounds like a hazmat suit would have been a fashion forward choice.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I've been quite successful in the past with.... "You have very intelligent and self sufficient looking legs".... well...successful once...and I was already engaged to her.... but it worked
I had this thing, it wasn't a line, it was like a routine that worked pretty well for me. You could customize it to different conditions.