• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I'm reminded of chipped beef on toast for dinner. I was not a fan.

Although I do like cinnamon toast every once in a while.

Ea0axDtUEAAa1dK.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Good morning. Kippers and eggs for breakie?

Nope, bacon, egg, sausage, beans, mushrooms, hash browns and black pudding, a fried slice and toast unfortunately with instant coffee but i guess you can't win them all
I've just been to the local cafe for my one slap up breakfast of the day 10 days I'm here,
It's usually just toast or Weetabix.

Edit, i forgot the fried tomato with breakfast

Last edited:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

XNIH3XAF3FEQZPYML3EWZ5LFBA.jpg

The driver usually left his doors open when he stopped at the store but this time a sow and one of her cubs that loiter nearby sauntered inside, where they stayed for probably 20 minutes Tuesday morning, said Shelly Deano, the store manager for Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson JMM Express. The bears chomped on doughnut holes and other pastries, ignoring the banging on the side of the van that was aimed at shooing them away, Deano said.

“I was beating on the van and they’re not moving. I could hear them breaking open the packages and everything,” she said. “I was like, ‘They don’t even care.’”

The bears eventually came out and wandered in front of the convenience store and gas station a bit before heading into the woods.

It’s not unusual to see bears on base or around the store but nothing like this has happened before, Deano said, adding that the delivery driver now closes his doors when he stops at the shop.

Bears stuffing themselves on Krispy Kreme donuts.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have over 50k frubals again....for the 3rd time.

Staff keep taking mine away.
I once had many millions until the great frubal crash.