• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We had a friend who had a duck fetish. At this time in her life, her lame duck (no joke) had a tub next to hers so they could both bathe at the same time. And the duck was fed turkey on Thanksgiving (true story). Maybe Daffy would like a helping of rabbit.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
happy-monday-11.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
We had a friend who had a duck fetish. At this time in her life, her lame duck (no joke) had a tub next to hers so they could both bathe at the same time. And the duck was fed turkey on Thanksgiving (true story). Maybe Daffy would like a helping of rabbit.
5Rv6.gif

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Through 2 sets of double doors, only one can open at a time into a male mental ward is an interesting place for a (fairly) sane woman to visit, and I've got another week of this to do.

I don't care what anyone else says i deserve to be a winner.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Through 2 sets of double doors, only one can open at a time into a male mental ward is an interesting place for a (fairly) sane woman to visit, and I've got another week of this to do.

Although your (fair) sanity is still in question, we hope your visit goes well..

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Yes you do.

During my time training to be a therapist, I did one day a week stint at a mental hospital on an unlocked ward. Some were locked. I learned quite a bit. For example talking with someone who had witnessed a fight and called it a gay love affair. That really spoke a lot to the world that person inhabited. In another case an adolescent girl had run from the ward and I was the one that found her. I stayed with her until someone from the regular staff showed up. That time taught me a lot about people in corporate America (no joke).

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Freddy Mercury is there, marching up and fown the corridor, bare chested and singing Bohemian Rhapsody over and over and over and over.

In competition with the TV , music wars from 3 radios/phones and the guy I'm visiting with parliamentary tv on his phone arguing with the MPs like they can hear him.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Freddy Mercury is there, marching up and fown the corridor, bare chested and singing Bohemian Rhapsody over and over and over and over.

In competition with the TV , music wars from 3 radios/phones and the guy I'm visiting with parliamentary tv on his phone arguing with the MPs like they can hear him.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My wife decided that some plants I thought should be gone should indeed be gone. I have two more to do and more cleanup. But the yard will be in great shape when the rains come and the weeds celebrate.