• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Good morning rabbits, skulls, fellow birds, desert dwellers, smelly old men, bears, dogs and fossils. Tis a beaut morning but is supposed to get stinking hot, so far I have breakfasted, walked the hound, fought off a stray dog with my Tai Chi skills and watched half the F1 race.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Good morning rabbits, skulls, fellow birds, desert dwellers, smelly old men, bears, dogs and fossils. Tis a beaut morning but is supposed to get stinking hot, so far I have breakfasted, walked the hound, fought off a stray dog with my Tai Chi skills and watched half the F1 race.

G'day cobber, fire up the barbie and throw some shrimp and bangers on it. The only way on a good day

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I win being in control of what the group reads.
Apparently I'm just too wicked to stab people so I got put on a whole new level of diabolical; information control!:smilingimp:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I win being in control of what the group reads.
Apparently I'm just too wicked to stab people so I got put on a whole new level of diabolical; information control!:smilingimp:

fBgXf.jpg

Not information control

Shadow Wolf

I manufacture my own.
Oh. Well. Never mind. I'll just keep the creative Level 10 arching means and weapons to myself.
But all I'll say is you have so much natural potential all around you as grounds keeper, but you let it all go to waste by manufacturing your own. Just give me a month and I'll make sure it manufactures itself and make the place inhospitable and deadly for all but the most foul and tained of life.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh. Well. Never mind. I'll just keep the creative Level 10 arching means and weapons to myself.
But all I'll say is you have so much natural potential all around you as grounds keeper, but you let it all go to waste by manufacturing your own. Just give me a month and I'll make sure it manufactures itself and make the place inhospitable and deadly for all but the most foul and tained of life.
Level 10?
I thought you were more on the level of Brick Frog.

Shadow Wolf

Level 10?
I thought you were more on the level of Brick Frog.
Oh, no. Having Aspie Senses automatically ranks you higher than that weirdo. And then they'll move you up a bit more if you belong to maligned groups and move up in the ranks of one of them. And that promotion to information gatekeeper would have put me up to 6 or 7 anyways.
But when an unseeming noone is shown to not just know how to stab someone 100 times without killing but also how to turn a groundskeeper job into something that can level half a city and kill the other half with deadly diseases they'll throw in the remaining promotions as they simultaneously lose their mind and freak out over any feint buzzing sound they think they hear (it also helps if they think you're a little crazy and unhinged).

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Oh, no. Having Aspie Senses automatically ranks you higher than that weirdo. And then they'll move you up a bit more if you belong to maligned groups and move up in the ranks of one of them. And that promotion to information gatekeeper would have put me up to 6 or 7 anyways.
But when an unseeming noone is shown to not just know how to stab someone 100 times without killing but also how to turn a groundskeeper job into something that can level half a city and kill the other half with deadly diseases they'll throw in the remaining promotions as they simultaneously lose their mind and freak out over any feint buzzing sound they think they hear (it also helps if they think you're a little crazy and unhinged).

jteymw09juk21.gif

-win

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You're limited by not having a henchman.
Who could it be?