• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
f46751ff5e59d96916933944572d545e6f1652da50409768059f4b4bbbbc290e.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I've got a spot about 20 feet from the house I want to put a tree. Do you think the roots will bother anything?
You got me! I'm torn between taking that as a joke or being serious. So: Of course trees bother what would is growing there now. But if the tree is an ent, then it's worth the bother

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
You got me! I'm torn between taking that as a joke or being serious. So: Of course trees bother what would is growing there now. But if the tree is an ent, then it's worth the bother
There's a maple on the other 'side'(its that small area of yard in between the road and sidewalk), but it doesn't say much. I want to plant a more talkative tree. An oak would be nice, but the roots would be huge, and the acorn shells would bother feet. Maybe a birch...