• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
We've experienced that with the other one.
Willow trees and Black Locust
Willows because they look for water sources
Black Locust because they reproduce in 2 ways
1) big seed pod
2) root runners and these runners can get huge, lift up concrete sidewalks, push over stone walls. Just cut one out that was 6 inches in diameter

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
16 trees planted yesterday and now I have 4 left....and I have no idea where to plant them

And with that...... Hypnotoad

giphy.gif
*clap* *clap* *clap*
*clap* *clap* *clap*
*clap* *clap* *clap*

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
16 trees planted yesterday and now I have 4 left....and I have no idea where to plant them

And with that...... Hypnotoad

giphy.gif
Just 16? When I was child my father bought a grade B dairy farm. It was a terrible farm because it had hills, woods, and a lake. All of which interfere with farming. But that was not a problem, since we were not farmers. It was a great place to grow up because it had hills, woods, and a lake. At any rate the government provided trees almost free if one promised to plant them And there were a couple of places that could have used some. Talk to me after you have hand planted over a thousand in a day. And I just checked Google maps. They are still there.