• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
the-god-father-marlon-brando.gif

@Stonetree back in his younger days

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Home, plane was an hour late while the captain got his lazy *** out of bed. Another plane landed before us and with only 2 douane guarding the border and me being about 400th in the queue getting out of the airport took over an hour. Then got to the carpark the ticket machine was out of order, back to the airport to join another queue to pay and have the ticket validated. Of course, 2 cars in front of me the car park barrier decided to give up the ghost, wait while an engineer arrived to open the barrier and let the queue of cars go without even checked the tickets (had I know i could have saved €45 parking fee).

And the winner is, no more setbacks to mar the day. Once clear of the car park, 80km and an hour and a quater later I'm at home giving the children and hubby a mega hug.

I've really missed everyone, so glad to be home