• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
What is wrong with America?

1695709068466.jpeg

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
By the way @John53 , do not eat Cheetos. I know, they look gross and ridiculous.. But there is something about their flavor where once you start it is hard to stop. I will go years without buying any, but I am surprised how the little buggers take over your hands if you start to eat them. And then in short time your hands are the same color as Trump's face. It is not like a person that has been eating Cheetos can deny it.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
By the way @John53 , do not eat Cheetos. I know, they look gross and ridiculous.. But there is something about their flavor where once you start it is hard to stop. I will go years without buying any, but I am surprised how the little buggers take over your hands if you start to eat them. And then in short time your hands are the same color as Trump's face. It is not like a person that has been eating Cheetos can deny it.

I would have thought that cheese doodle is not something that's discussed in polite company. It came as a surprise when I saw it in packets.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It is. I expected all sorts of side-effects from the covid jab but all I have is a slightly sore arm. That's a win.

We just received out prescriptions for both flu and covid jabs, the last covid doesn't run out until middle of next month. So we'll wait until then

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We just received out prescriptions for both flu and covid jabs, the last covid doesn't run out until middle of next month. So we'll wait until then
We're having a covid spike so I wanted to get that one before flu (and to get only one at a time to avoid additive side-effects). I'm going to do an appointment for the flu jab soon and that will be it - RSV, covid and flu.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
We're having a covid spike so I wanted to get that one before flu (and to get only one at a time to avoid additive side-effects). I'm going to do an appointment for the flu jab soon and that will be it - RSV, covid and flu.

Yup we're having a covid spike. A British doctor with a holiday home here brought it with him, several villagers have succumbed to it in the last week

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
"\\
Yup we're having a covid spike. A British doctor with a holiday home here brought it with him, several villagers have succumbed to it in the last week
Don't read my post as I have been over Covid for just a few weeks.....There is a spike on the east coast US as well.