• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm going to have a lunch win and then win again with one or more posts about personal space and the lack thereof.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I just read some of the nonsense that happened in another thread while I was sleeping. Now I need to relax and ask myself why I bothered.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I just read some of the nonsense that happened in another thread while I was sleeping. Now I need to relax and ask myself why I bothered.

If this is about my "The Paradox of Atheism and God" thread, I apologize. I really didn't mean to upset you or @ChristineM

The fact is, if I'm going to cover such an important topic, I should spend a bit more time on the thread (the OP) - more time than what I normally do. And I also need to remember that certain topics can get really loaded.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
If this is about my "The Paradox of Atheism and God" thread, I apologize. I really didn't mean to upset you or @ChristineM

The fact is, if I'm going to cover such an important topic, I should spend a bit more time on the thread (the OP) - more time than what I normally do. And I also need to remember that certain topics can get really loaded.

I didn't think of your thread when i was considering which he meant . I thought it was one of our latest YEC members threads

Oh and you didn't upset me, ignorance of what atheism is is expected from around 90% of the world population

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I didn't think of your thread when i was considering which he meant . I thought it was one of our latest YEC members threads

I see. I still feel bad about that thread, in any case. I feel it went askew. Something got lost in translation, and even with multiple edits, still gets lost.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

Nope. Not that thread nor was it you nor was I upset just bemused.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
36741-Anthony-Burgess-Quote-Laugh-and-the-world-laughs-with-you-snore.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I was briefly tempted to post something about how he had entered the arena with a very hungry pride of science-based lions, both theists and atheists, but refrained from that temptation.

You should have done the lions would have appreciated it even if the prey wouldn't.