• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
cake-lie.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So what if I pee at urinals with my pants and underwear pulled all the way down? With this equipment, what else do you expect me to do?

You can keep the steak, though.
You get to avoid male bonding rituals such as who can pee further.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm making meatball tacos with coleslaw and corn on the cob for dinner. Everything is prepped ready to go so just need to throw the corn on the barbie and the meatballs in the frying pan in about an hour.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm making meatball tacos with coleslaw and corn on the cob for dinner. Everything is prepped ready to go so just need to throw the corn on the barbie and the meatballs in the frying pan in about an hour.

Making melanzane parmigiana for dinner. We are out this afternoon so it just wants throwing into the oven when we return.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Many of our apples off our tree are quite small. So harvested yesterday, cut in half cored, nuked until just turning soft. Spread in a bowl, a few raisins added and covered with a homemade custard. Half an hour in the oven, yum.

And there is enough left for tonight .

What a tasty winner