• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Just like a Woman....confuse the issue and then blame others.....

I only blame where blame lies
You are expecting people to he clairvoyant because you are unwilling to explain yourself. Typical bear behaviour

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
First..... I don't eat steak....

Second I can't tell you how much I DON'T appreciate all the potty humor this brought about...

In my defence... 1st, potty means something different to me. Going potty is like saying going crazy or going insane.

2nd. I used to love steak but not so much now, everynow and then is ok but not nearly as much as I used to eat it.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I only blame where blame lies
You are expecting people to he clairvoyant because you are unwilling to explain yourself. Typical bear behaviour
You are confusing...and not being at all logical....just like a woman.... can't live with em....can't....well.... never mind

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
In my defence... 1st, potty means something different to me. Going potty is like saying going crazy or going insane.

2nd. I used to love steak but not so much now, everynow and then is ok but not nearly as much as I used to eat it.
Don't go all Australian nationalism on me...sheesh......but if it helps.....potty humor on the correct side of the Pacific is toilet humor to you Australin types......

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You are confusing...and not being at all logical....just like a woman.... can't live with em....can't....well.... never mind

nonono-no.gif

You are confused... You cannot comprehend... Of course... Your choice ...