• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
This thread is a gas, though sometimes cheesy.
giphy.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh, i understand that men can be stubborn and incapable of learning and also that they will never, ever, understand a woman.
Back at ya sister..... Women...never make any sense, never admit they are wrong, and never understand anything.... have to spoon feed them everything....gets tedious after awhile you know

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Back at ya sister..... Women...never always make any sense, never admit they are wrong, and never understand anything.... have to spoon feed them men everything....gets tedious after awhile you know

Fixed it for ya

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Thanks for including some Yanks for the picnic........An invite wouldn't hurt ya, would it, Chef Chainsaw?

Hey, I'm the one wielding a chainsaw (or tronçonneuse in my part of the world). I spend much time cutting wood to 50(ish) cm because the guys who supply the wood have elastic tape measures.

I got pretty good with it. Winning in fact

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
LOL......LOL.....A woman with a chainsaw..That's a good one....lol. Obviously, men are better at most chores. I'd go so far as to say men would be better at childbirth, even....A man might improve pregnancy by having a baby in 8 or even 7 months....yeppers!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
LOL......LOL.....A woman with a chainsaw..That's a good one....lol. Obviously, men are better at most chores. I'd go so far as to say men would be better at childbirth, even....A man might improve pregnancy by having a baby in 8 or even 7 months....yeppers!

You're on your own tree