• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
First..... I don't eat steak....
You mean potty humour like this?

download.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Nothing A about me but enough I to live with.

Do you have any examples of this potty humour so i know what you are talking about?
NOPE!!!! I will not take the bait on that one...you know PERFECTLY well what I'm talking about....don't play innocent with me.... I know the wats going on here..... I will not lower myself to this GUTTER TALK!!!!

ChristineM

Premium Member
NOPE!!!! I will not take the bait on that one...you know PERFECTLY well what I'm talking about....don't play innocent with me.... I know the wats going on here..... I will not lower myself to this GUTTER TALK!!!!

Mud, that's the only dirty talk i know.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I don't know... I paid Ares a dollar yesterday to clean the toilet.

My potty's pretty clean.

I did that for free when i was in the UK. Either that or feel sick while using it. I had to use a knife... He hasn't done any cleaning since giving up his medication last January

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I consider mud to be dirty, what do you consider to be dirty?
Yes I know that...but then you say potty talk and gutter talk are dirty, before that you seemed to have no idea what I was talking about when I was saying there was potty talk and gutter talk..... you're flip flopping, unable to stay on point and can't seem to make up your mind....sheesh...just like a sheila

ChristineM

Premium Member
Yes I know that...but then you say potty talk and gutter talk are dirty, before that you seemed to have no idea what I was talking about when I was saying there was potty talk and gutter talk..... you're flip flopping, unable to stay on point and can't seem to make up your mind....sheesh...just like a sheila

Om trying to get you to.be clear in what you mean, it seems i have no chance