• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
This is me, magnanimously accepting the humble apologies from the bear. That makes me a winner
Whose apologizing....... I'm just currently agreeing in an effort to get you to stop the incessant yapping....oh..wait...sorry...I meant...yes dear

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Oh, that's what they do here, too.

But I get to be special because, apparently, my metabolism is slow and it takes longer to clear out...

TMI I know...

this evening I have to drink a liter of the stuff, then again tomorrow morning...

Have fun, sleep well...

I suggest having a tap fitted to your butt.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Whose apologizing....... I'm just currently agreeing in an effort to get you to stop the incessant yapping....oh..wait...sorry...I meant...yes dear

Counting words you beat me roughly 4 to 1 in the incessant yapping stakes. That makes you a winner.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
iMD8awoS-720.jpg

I'm in the mood for some Grits

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Noisy fan in the computer and naturally it's the one at the front which is near impossible to get to so I sprayed a smidgen of WD-40 on it and now the computer room stinks of WD-40 which is not pleasant at 5.30am, it has put me right off my breakfast.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Noisy fan in the computer and naturally it's the one at the front which is near impossible to get to so I sprayed a smidgen of WD-40 on it and now the computer room stinks of WD-40 which is not pleasant at 5.30am, it has put me right off my breakfast.
my-therapist-says-mental-health-memes-1-65142aa0565ea__700.jpg

ChristineM

Premium Member
Noisy fan in the computer and naturally it's the one at the front which is near impossible to get to so I sprayed a smidgen of WD-40 on it and now the computer room stinks of WD-40 which is not pleasant at 5.30am, it has put me right off my breakfast

Easier just to pull the plug from the motherboard, stop the fan that you probably don't drive the computer hard enough to need and it wouldn't spoil your breakfast.

However never do that to the processor or graphics card fans.