• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
LOL......LOL.....A woman with a chainsaw..That's a good one....lol. Obviously, men are better at most chores. I'd go so far as to say men would be better at childbirth, even....A man might improve pregnancy by having a baby in 8 or even 7 months....yeppers!
Absolutely.

I'm just gonna sit back, and let some man handle all my problems.

Get me a little drink with an umbrella in it...

Should have done this sooner.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning because my wife and I work together to solve problems. I solve her computer problems and she is the main gardener. I pay bills and she does dishes. And so forth.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
When did my son turn into a man?

He just gave his brother a favored item to stop a meltdown. Said he understood anger problems, he used to have problems himself(true story). But he'd lend him such and such if he'd calm down.

Wow.
realistic-golden-trophy-with-winner-ribbon_3482-768.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
wait... experience tells me...the only way to get a woman to QUIT talking and drop it....sooner than later...no matter how wrong they are and how deep in denial.....is to say......Yes dear
My wife and I are weird. She'll sometimes do something to, and this is a quote, to "shut me up". It seems I have a well-developed method of nagging.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
wait... experience tells me...the only way to get a woman to QUIT talking and drop it....sooner than later...no matter how wrong they are and how deep in denial.....is to say......Yes dear

Of course, "yes dear" is humble acceptence that they are correct.

ChristineM

Premium Member
LOL......LOL.....A woman with a chainsaw..That's a good one....lol. Obviously, men are better at most chores. I'd go so far as to say men would be better at childbirth, even....A man might improve pregnancy by having a baby in 8 or even 7 months....yeppers!

Such blatant sexism

ChristineM

Premium Member
Winning by starting :eek:fasting so that tomorrow afternoon I can have a colonoscopy...:oops::oops:o_O:mad:

Hmm, they don't really do that here, they prescibe macrogol drunk with a litre of water the night before.

You spend the whole night on the toilet (yes been there) but your bowel and intestines are spotlessly clean.

Don't eat the morning of the procedure. Though clear soups and drinks (including black coffee ;-) are allowed.

Best wishes

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Hmm, they don't really do that here, they prescibe macrogol drunk with a litre of water the night before.

You spend the whole night on the toilet (yes been there) but your bowel and intestines are spotlessly clean.

Don't eat the morning of the procedure. Though clear soups and drinks (including black coffee ;-) are allowed.

Best wishes
Oh, that's what they do here, too.

But I get to be special because, apparently, my metabolism is slow and it takes longer to clear out...

TMI I know...

this evening I have to drink a liter of the stuff, then again tomorrow morning...