• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
After the computer woes I get attacked by a stupid golden retriever while walking my mutt. Then as I'm tai chi'ing it away in the self defence a woman runs out of the house and says sorry he just wants to play then started to blame me for walking past her house :shrug:

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
After the computer woes I get attacked by a stupid golden retriever while walking my mutt. Then as I'm tai chi'ing it away in the self defence a woman runs out of the house and says sorry he just wants to play then started to blame me for walking past her house :shrug:
I'd have lifted my leg at that point...

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Winning by losing...

I stuck 100 bucks in a kids' book about Shiva. As my youngest was starting to read, that became one that was highly interesting, so I figured I'd take the money out and stick it in a different book. I did so.

Anyone know what book I stuck it in? I showed my roommate that I was doing it, so we wouldn't forget, but we both forgot.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Winning by losing...

I stuck 100 bucks in a kids' book about Shiva. As my youngest was starting to read, that became one that was highly interesting, so I figured I'd take the money out and stick it in a different book. I did so.

Anyone know what book I stuck it in? I showed my roommate that I was doing it, so we wouldn't forget, but we both forgot.

How many books do you have?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Winning by losing...

Look at the books, the one without the dust is probably the one

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Goodnight

pain-france-sign.jpg