• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
That sound delicious.

Funny thing is they are a British, made by Tyrrells. Found them here years before we moved here, never found them in the UK. Here my local supermarket has them.
Another good reason to move to France.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Thats difficult..m
I'm stuck outside because my husband wants to work on the cars. If he works on the cars, Ares will go out, and he can't handle Ares on his own. If Ares and I go out, Yudhi goes out. So, I'm watching them play(and dealing with Ares's excitement, which he's given a few times, as needed)... but its really, really boring.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I'm stuck outside because my husband wants to work on the cars. If he works on the cars, Ares will go out, and he can't handle Ares on his own. If Ares and I go out, Yudhi goes out. So, I'm watching them play(and dealing with Ares's excitement, which he's given a few times, as needed)... but its really, really boring.

I hope it stays boring for you. Too much excitement... you don't need

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I got crapped on by a lorikeet while walking the dog, in a couple of hours I get abused by the chiro then I get to sit around for an hour or so while Karen gets her nails done and they're predicting 38c. Today sucks.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I got crapped on by a lorikeet while walking the dog, in a couple of hours I get abused by the chiro then I get to sit around for an hour or so while Karen gets her nails done and they're predicting 38c. Today sucks.
I was crapped on by a sparrow on Saturday and told by the laughing onlooking husband that it was lucky

So i made him clean it off

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I was crapped on by a sparrow on Saturday and told by the laughing onlooking husband that it was lucky

So i made him clean it off

I got laughed at when I got home but by then it had dried so the shirt and hat went into the washing and I went into the shower.