• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
1696383797239.jpeg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Capitalist oppressor of the working man.... and you're doing it with MY money too...stop it.....not so much the oppressor thing...but stop using MY money
I spend your money better than you do.
You gave it to the government.
I made them give it to me,
to spend on scrap iron.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
This post is the irrefutabilest, winningest post forever. I'll take the lump sum payout rather than the annual annuity please.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm the luckiest man in the country
The luckiest man in the world
The luckiest man on the planet

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm the luckiest man in the country
The luckiest man in the world
The luckiest man on the planet
Being the luckiest man on the planet is impossible, but if you were you would have to be financially fortunate, genetically sound and aesthetically pleasing.

I refuted you.

I win again!

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
You heathen non cuppa souper! Repent!
Thou shalt only eat of the clean soups. Partake not of the rich, meaty broth of hawks, hoopoes, cranes, storks, bats, wombats, cats, rats, hats or other fowl that ply the airways. No insects, for they be not birds, ya tho they doest fly. They maketh not good soup.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Thou shalt only eat of the clean soups. Partake not of the rich, meaty broth of hawks, hoopoes, cranes, storks, bats, wombats, cats, rats, hats or other fowl that ply the airways. No insects, for they be not birds, ya tho they doest fly. They maketh not good soup.

I'm worried about being boiled dry in the lake of pea 'n' ham