• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Shocking.

My kids need shaking and eventually shouting, "get a move on, you'll be late"

I love doing the shouting on Sunday morning ;-)
They vary when they get up. Ares sometimes requires an excavator.

I wish I could wake up with their zeal for the day... I'm more of an 'ughhhh' person...

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
CDcVE5EWoAArd86.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
They vary when they get up. Ares sometimes requires an excavator.

I wish I could wake up with their zeal for the day... I'm more of an 'ughhhh' person...

So long as i can get my 1st cup of coffee the world can throw almost anything at me.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
So long as i can get my 1st cup of coffee the world can throw almost anything at me.
I'm a total jerk until about 11ish, no matter what time I wake up. The closer to 11 I wake up, the better it is for everyone else.

I tend to get up sometime between 9-10, to get a little peace before Ares wakes up. Yudhi doesn't bother much if he wakes up; just wants water and help turning his cartoons on.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Looking over my benefits, I'll even get my gym membership reimbursed.
I have the party that scares me today, the drug test, and they scare me because I've had two false positives, my brother had one, and my best friend just had one. I should file an exemption on ADA grounds surrounding fear of taking my pills to highlight those tests are far from being as accurate as people think. They're so crappy the CVS website has a list of common meds that are known for triggering false positives.
*update* looks like its not today as my employers require you to submit a HS diploma or GED (why and when did we start saying "equivalent"?) and I do not have that on hand (I've never even seen it) amd what I do have, my college degrees, they don't accept. o_O

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I have the party that scares me today, the drug test, and they scare me because I've had two false positives, my brother had one, and my best friend just had one. I should file an exemption on ADA grounds surrounding fear of taking my pills to highlight those tests are far from being as accurate as people think. They're so crappy the CVS website has a list of common meds that are known for triggering false positives.
*update* looks like its not today as my employers require you to submit a HS diploma or GED (why and when did we start saying "equivalent"?) and I do not have that on hand (I've never even seen it) amd what I do have, my college degrees, they don't accept. o_O
How does a person get a copy of that?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I was driving to the dog park when I got a "help needed" text. When I got back and responded "what's up"... crickets. But maybe those needing some help will resonate with this

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
After an 85km drive over mountain and through fog i was kept waiting for an hour only to be told my sight hasn't changed since last time... So a contented drive back, the fog had cleared so i enjoyed the sights.

One of which was. A man and woman walking the mountain road at just gone lunchtime. The woman wearing a full length, silver and gold evening dress, the man bare chested (trust me it was still chilly up there) wearing a towel around his waste and Wellington boots.

How could you be sure it was fog until you had your eyes tested?

Shadow Wolf

I had to order my "barely passed highschool" transcript from a website.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
How could you be sure it was fog until you had your eyes tested?

Actually it was a heavy mist developed from the Dordogne and Vèzère rivers, but i said fog so our Australian contingent would understand

Shadow Wolf

Good to know.

I threw mine in the garbage. :D
I had a teacher who tried to portray such responses as not good, amd we should view it more like a really big goal and something very important like this one student he saw crying his out over graduating.
My problem is definitely not that I went to my college graduation hung over and practically still drunk from the night before or a likely fate of my hs diploma was a chunk torn from it to use as rolling paper.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I had a teacher who tried to portray such responses as not good, amd we should view it more like a really big goal and something very important like this one student he saw crying his out over graduating.
My problem is definitely not that I went to my college graduation hung over and practically still drunk from the night before or a likely fate of my hs diploma was a chunk torn from it to use as rolling paper.
I'm a dropout. I went and got my GED in my mid-twenties when I thought I was moving to a large city and having a diploma would be beneficial in finding a new job.

The relationship I was hoping to move for failed. I didn't need the GED anymore, and it made me bitter to look at it. So I threw it away.