• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Only 4 words in the English language end in "dous"

Horrendous, tremendous, hazardous, and stupendous.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Camp song (when we were too young to officially drink)

100 bottles of beer on the wall
100 bottles of beer
We take it down and pass it around
99 bottles of beer on the wall

and so forth
The winner frube should hold a pint of beer I would think.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Camp song (when we were too young to officially drink)

100 bottles of beer on the wall
100 bottles of beer
We take it down and pass it around
99 bottles of beer on the wall

and so forth
As a teen, about 20 guys and girls, friends of mine, all used to take a bus from Philly to a New Jersey lake almost every summer Sunday.
We would serenade the bus driver and any other passengers with that song. (Not accompanied by any refreshments.)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
As a teen, about 20 guys and girls, friends of mine, all used to take a bus from Philly to a New Jersey lake almost every summer Sunday.
We would serenade the bus driver and any other passengers with that song. (Not accompanied by any refreshments.)
When I was growing up and entered adolescence, the unspoken rule was that I could drink during parties but not act drunk or get sick. In other words, during adult parties I could drink as the adults did, act like the adults did but not drink and act like college students on the weekend.