• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Goodnight my friends and others

See, I'm not prejudiced, I'll say goodnight to anyone and everyone.

0e1694f3a2f02162ad7c0200b720e87b.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I wonder where I'd like.

Judging on my morning responses on various trips, the east half of the Mississippi is out.
Yeah, I have no desires to go back east. The New England area, I would, but it's not pretty enough to bear the winters, which is I'd rather do Colorado (still the most beautiful state I've seen).

Shadow Wolf

I got a bit of a scare today getting a call from my employer today as yesterday was my drug screen.
No, it turns out my knee and shoulder pains got flagged so now I have a doctor's appointment on their dime to see what's going on, which is absolutely ridiculous because they already know what's going on, I've talked to the nurse who told me this about my knees shoulders, I was cleared to donate amd now I have to be cleared to work.:facepalm:
And then I yelled at my mom and told her bull**** when she told me I should have lied about it. Which I told her would have been retarded because they see me limping out of there because my knees got stiff from holding still for an hour.

Shadow Wolf

I thought about this song the entire time I was in Denver....
He's apparently Hispanic like Faygo is. I don't know. A grocery store here has Faygo in the Hispanic foods isle, and Bob Seger is from the same place as Faygo, so I suppose that makes Bob Seger Hispanic. Amd Kid Rock, the Temptations, Eminem and ICP.
Or I probably spend too much time wondering why exactly this store has Faygo in the Hispanic foods section amd coming up with various fun answers when I'm in there.

Shadow Wolf

On one hand it wins very much getting booted off the dole. Like earlier this month when I went to get the cash off my card it was a great feeling knowing that would be one of the last times.
But on the other hand, I win because I won't be supporting the gainfully retired bum @Revoltingest or the soon to be retired bum @Wu Wei because those aren't entitlement programs, they paid into it, they aren't getting my money that I'm paying into for my own nonexistent, nonfuture retirement.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
On one hand it wins very much getting booted off the dole. Like earlier this month when I went to get the cash off my card it was a great feeling knowing that would be one of the last times.
But on the other hand, I win because I won't be supporting the gainfully retired bum @Revoltingest or the soon to be retired bum @Wu Wei because those aren't entitlement programs, they paid into it, they aren't getting my money that I'm paying into for my own nonexistent, nonfuture retirement.

Tell yourself whatever you want to make yourself feel better.... But i WILL be living off YOUR money...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shadow Wolf

Tell yourself whatever you want to make yourself feel better.... But i WILL be living off YOUR money...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nope. That's why Reps can shut the hell up when they talk about going after retirement checks because that's something we pay into. Basically you're living off your own money, not mine. Just be glad they didn't lose all your money in the stock market like some of the loonier and dumber ones keep bringing up from time to time.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Nope. That's why Reps can shut the hell up when they talk about going after retirement checks because that's something we pay into. Basically you're living off your own money, not mine. Just be glad they didn't lose all your money in the stock market like some of the loonier and dumber ones keep bringing up from time to time.
Not how it works.... my money is being spent by loafing retirees like @Revoltingest and @sun rise..... its gone.... there are just to many of us baby boomers, and not enough of the generations that came after us....so anything you pay in...will go to.....me..... you just have to hope there are enough coming after you to pay you....if not....well...... no retirement for you

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I got a bit of a scare today getting a call from my employer today as yesterday was my drug screen.
No, it turns out my knee and shoulder pains got flagged so now I have a doctor's appointment on their dime to see what's going on, which is absolutely ridiculous because they already know what's going on, I've talked to the nurse who told me this about my knees shoulders, I was cleared to donate amd now I have to be cleared to work.:facepalm:
And then I yelled at my mom and told her bull**** when she told me I should have lied about it. Which I told her would have been retarded because they see me limping out of there because my knees got stiff from holding still for an hour.

You are ever so right that lying is to be avoided.

As far as "they knew it already"
397e09799f1baabb2112faddb0dfe53d.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
if it helps you feel better, I pay more
in taxes than I get in benefits.

Shadow Wolf

Not how it works.... my money is being spent by loafing retirees like @Revoltingest and @sun rise..... its gone.... there are just to many of us baby boomers, and not enough of the generations that came after us....so anything you pay in...will go to.....me..... you just have to hope there are enough coming after you to pay you....if not....well...... no retirement for you
That's not how I was raised to see it, that's one of them alternatives fact thingymabobbers, you are getting your own money. If there's none left then go to some brach of some chapter of somr division to file a formal complaint against the appropriate government officials.
But ya ain't getting my money. It's that money you've been paying into that one thingy on your paychecks. That's what you're getting, keep your hands to yourself.