• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
For @Wu Wei and @ChristineM

Catzillas attack

6527d8ddd3a03__700.jpg

6527d8c9b6137__700.jpg

6527d8ccbcb4d__700.jpg

This one.
6527d906231a1__700.jpg

I think i know it, it looks very much like a tunnel on the road north of Sorrento.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Today we had a little rain, 2 light flurries of probably 1/2 mm combined. Not the winner we hoped for, we need much more, but it's a start

The air feels fresh and clean thought so that's a winner

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That's not how I was raised to see it, that's one of them alternatives fact thingymabobbers, you are getting your own money. If there's none left then go to some brach of some chapter of somr division to file a formal complaint against the appropriate government officials.
But ya ain't getting my money. It's that money you've been paying into that one thingy on your paychecks. That's what you're getting, keep your hands to yourself.
sorry, wrong, the truth hurts doesn't it..... I can't tell you how much it pains me to pay those do nothing lay about, sofa Sargent retireeeees.... but that is how it is...... but in a few years.... I shall no longer scorn them and happily join their ranks....with YOUR money...... BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
sorry, wrong, the truth hurts doesn't it..... I can't tell you how much it pains me to pay those do nothing lay about, sofa Sargent retireeeees.... but that is how it is...... but in a few years.... I shall no longer scorn t.hem and happily join their ranks....with YOUR money...... BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Please provide evidence that supports the premise that a bear can retire...or maybe never ever try to retire. Work, work, work, forever... have a nice day.