• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Almost 7 on Sunday morning and it's time to go grocery shopping. Even worse, some neighbours are coming over for drinkies this afternoon so I have to pretend to be sociable. :confused:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Almost 7 on Sunday morning and it's time to go grocery shopping. Even worse, some neighbours are coming over for drinkies this afternoon so I have to pretend to be sociable. :confused:

A sociable Aussie? Never, it's part of your charm.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
sorry, wrong, the truth hurts doesn't it..... I can't tell you how much it pains me to pay those do nothing lay about, sofa Sargent retireeeees.... but that is how it is...... but in a few years.... I shall no longer scorn them and happily join their ranks....with YOUR money...... BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Nope. The money deducted from my own checks will be for me to use later on.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm going to sleepy win now, goodnight good people.

c14fcc0fc89337c5fa8504ee2fe52abf.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Staplers aren't much fun.
They can be. Like the high school tradition (where I went) of stealing the Econ teacher's stapler. That went on for about 20 years, from the time it started up to the year she retired.
She had a dumbo TA the semester I had her. He made it a challenge, said it wasn't gonna happen on his watch and if it did he'd find who it was. So naturally it still got stolen and he never found the culprit.
And bless her thinking locking it up and only taking it when needed could keep it safe from tenacious high schoolers keeping a silly and frustrating high school tradition alive (afterall, high school is where I learned to pick a lock).

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
The neighbors are coming over to recover the price of their trees that you butchered........Ya Assassin Buzzard!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Try talking with marbles in your mouth...............wait, that might be for some other problem...??
From my youth: beans in my ears

I think that all grown ups have beans in their ears
Beans in their ears, beans in their ears
I think that all grown ups have beans in their ears
Beans in their ears

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Of course you need to prove nothing. This is the internet where nothing can be proven in the face of assumption and confirmation bias. Prove me wrong.
Nope.... I don't know what you know and need to prove NOTHING