• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Morning all. I have another boring day of taking Karen for appointments. I think this one is a bone scan so should be good for an hour or 2 of waiting around. Fortunately it's right near a place that makes the best iced coffee in the universe. Not good for the diet but oh well.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Morning all. I have another boring day of taking Karen for appointments. I think this one is a bone scan so should be good for an hour or 2 of waiting around. Fortunately it's right near a place that makes the best iced coffee in the universe. Not good for the diet but oh well.

Good morning, enjoy your coffee

ChristineM

Premium Member
Here's a winner i will share with you all.

How to make $$$ on your computer.

Press and hold down the shift key then press the [ 4 ] key to make as many $ as you want

ChristineM

Premium Member
91RERCQb4qL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I picked a little over 5kg of sugar snap peas today. About $150 worth at supermarket prices. Now I need ideas for what to do with sugar snap peas. We've had them in salads, in stir fries, in curry, in a pot pie, steamed and the freezer is already full of them.
Do you want me to tell you what you can do with them.?.......guess.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
RF has not sent any staff to cover this sad war......Who would be quick enough and a good storyteller to keep us well-informed?

Not me. I'm not staff and I got a government warning this morning to avoid travel to Israel.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
RF has not sent any staff to cover this sad war......Who would be quick enough and a good storyteller to keep us well-informed?
Not even I would send @John53 to cover that war... think syncronicity... he may be the key person keeping the 6 foot hoping rats, dingos, crocodiles, cassowaries, sharks and drop bears at bay..

Now if you want to send @Revoltingest...well ok.....that I can get support