• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Okay, a slightly more serious win:

1697579107700.png

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Wow. That's fancy. I'd be winning with that lunch, too(though I'd have to use a vegetarian option for the chicken).

Now I'm just winning without.
There was a vegetarian option.

But this is communal meal program that people can choose to sign up for or not sign up for. Now that we've returned to buffet dining for dinner, there's more choices than before so some of the vegetables were added.

It's also a weight management program for me as I need to lose 10-15 COVID pounds so I left off the carb options.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I picked a little over 5kg of sugar snap peas today. About $150 worth at supermarket prices. Now I need ideas for what to do with sugar snap peas. We've had them in salads, in stir fries, in curry, in a pot pie, steamed and the freezer is already full of them.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I picked a little over 5kg of sugar snap peas today. About $150 worth at supermarket prices. Now I need ideas for what to do with sugar snap peas. We've had them in salads, in stir fries, in curry, in a pot pie, steamed and the freezer is already full of them.
break into peoples' houses and cars and leave them bagfuls...

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I have a fish co-op 20 minutes away, you can watch them unload the catch. Only problem is these days is that you can only buy fish that isn't popular in Japan. Can't blame them though, the prices they're willing to pay is ridiculous.
I didn't know fish formed co-ops. Is that an Australian thing?

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Wow!

You named more ideas than I could come up with.

Cover some in wasabi and dry them.