• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I used to like driving to Fleetwood docks and buying fish right off the boat. How fresh can you get?

Now we are a long way from the sea so i rely on market traders who have their fish delivered overnight.

I have a fish co-op 20 minutes away, you can watch them unload the catch. Only problem is these days is that you can only buy fish that isn't popular in Japan. Can't blame them though, the prices they're willing to pay is ridiculous.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I have a fish co-op 20 minutes away, you can watch them unload the catch. Only problem is these days is that you can only buy fish that isn't popular in Japan. Can't blame them though, the prices they're willing to pay is ridiculous.

Popular in Japan, I've had fugu, cost a fortune, i didn't pay but heard something about 28000 yen, i think that's about $300 Australian for a piece of fish about the size of a small chicken breast and a small pile of raw mixed veggies.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Why something divided by zero is undefined is because the universe is too small to hold the infinite answer so...

Win / O

is my win

ChristineM

Premium Member
I think that all of the taxing number work has worn me out (plus some other heavy stuff I've done today) so this body and mind that i call i is going to thump out some zzzzds

zzz-sleeping.gif