• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Subtlety has never been my forte.
(Note that the "e" in "forte" is silent when used thus.)

We noticed your tendency go after mosquitos with one of these

hammer.jpg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
What happens between a consenting adult rabbit and bear is no one's business but ours. But you got to admit, a 900 lbs clown chasing a guy would be hilarious. For a while anyway. Then it would turn gross real fast.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I wonder what the Old West would have been like if people road ostriches instead of horses? Or maybe kangaroos.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
If I were a soldier in the Old West, I would definitely not want to be stationed at Fort Massacre or Fort No Survivors. Even with the extra 50 cents a month hardship pay.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
@JustGeorge , how is your boy doing on the meds, any improvement?
He was showing a lot of improvement. There were still some minor issues here and there that we planned on addressing with the Doc tomorrow...

And then today happened. He had that damned nightmare... major fit there, then random but brief aggression and agitation through the day, and then had a grand old fit where he got enraged because he couldn't connect a gift card to his email account(I don't understand the logic there). I got him out of the house so he couldn't throw stuff at anyone, and he yelled, screamed, kicked, hit, all that fun stuff out in the yard for about 20 minutes until I got a relative to show up and take him for a brief drive so he could cool off.

He's been back and forth between decent and mildly agitated.

I'm ready for bed.

I'm glad we're seeing the Doc tomorrow. I'm hoping this was a fluke, caused by the nightmare. I'm almost afraid to let him sleep in his own bed tonight, but he's too big of a boy to comfortably have in my bed, and I don't want to make a habit of it.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
He was showing a lot of improvement. There were still some minor issues here and there that we planned on addressing with the Doc tomorrow...

And then today happened. He had that damned nightmare... major fit there, then random but brief aggression and agitation through the day, and then had a grand old fit where he got enraged because he couldn't connect a gift card to his email account(I don't understand the logic there). I got him out of the house so he couldn't throw stuff at anyone, and he yelled, screamed, kicked, hit, all that fun stuff out in the yard for about 20 minutes until I got a relative to show up and take him for a brief drive so he could cool off.

He's been back and forth between decent and mildly agitated.

I'm ready for bed.

I'm glad we're seeing the Doc tomorrow. I'm hoping this was a fluke, caused by the nightmare. I'm almost afraid to let him sleep in his own bed tonight, but he's too big of a boy to comfortably have in my bed, and I don't want to make a habit of it.
Could he be stressed because of tomorrow' doctor's visit?