• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
No, he loves going to see the doctor, @Stonetree . He actually was hoping I'd take him to the ER this morning(remembering fondly the time his fit was so bad I did).

He's weird. He loves meds, loves getting shots, likes all the recording equipment...

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
What happens between a consenting adult rabbit and bear is no one's business but ours. But you got to admit, a 900 lbs clown chasing a guy would be hilarious. For a while anyway. Then it would turn gross real fast.

Depends how fast the chasee was. A frustrated bald headed bear would likely be amusing.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Winning by prepping for Halloween:

1697523763034.png

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I had fresh marlin steaks for dinner with asparagus, sugar snap peas, zucchini and mushrooms for dinner. Livin' the dream!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Sometimes I see it but it's not common. I had homegrown asparagus that I swapped some sugar snap peas for. Everything was homegrown except the mushrooms. And the marlin I guess but it was caught last night.

I used to like driving to Fleetwood docks and buying fish right off the boat. How fresh can you get?

Now we are a long way from the sea so i rely on market traders who have their fish delivered overnight.