• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Studebakers?

I knew a guy who bought a Studebaker silver hawk, he wanted to turn it into a display car for veteran car shows.

He was also bipolar, relevant later.

He began stripping the car down to nuts and bolts, cleaned everything, had worn components shipped from the US. Had everything numbered and laid out on the floor of his front room ready for rebuilding. Depression struck, he shoveled all the components up and dumped them at his local council waste disposal site.

ChristineM

Premium Member
??

So fellow champions, did you all have the proper breakfast this morning?

Absolutely, while you were still sleeping hunby and i enjoyed breakfast of fresh baked pastries and coffee at our favourite patisserie/café in sarlat.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I knew a guy who bought a Studebaker silver hawk, he wanted to turn it into a display car for veteran car shows.

He began stripping the car down to nuts and bolts, cleaned everything, had worn components shipped from the US. Had everything numbered and laid out on the floor of his front room ready for rebuilding. Depression struck, he shoveled all the components up and dumped them at his local council waste disposal site.
That's terrible! Those are rather beautiful and difficult to obtain cars. Growing up, I hung around a friends family whose favorite pastime was rebuilding Studebakers and Pontiacs. Golden Hawks, Silver Hawks and GTO's.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Bacon on toast and decaf coffee

Decaf ???

Blasphemy-e1662658218731.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Things like that happen too often.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
@Wu Wei celebrating Joe Biden's birthday standing ready to have some after the candles are blown ou

1726971397787049991-png__700.jpg

That's not why I was there...... to be honest, I wsa rather upset they built a firewall between me and the party.... I was there to dole out teh maulings you approved

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

I was seriously considering buying a Studebaker Avanti once. It needed a lot of work..... but I decided against it..... not one of my smarter decisions actually

220px-1963_Studebaker_Avanti_Coupe_-_fvr_%2812913529854%29.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Everyone have a great day or evening whether or not you celebrate Thanksgiving....You are my friends even if you don't like it....

Same to you Mr Tree. I celebrate thanksgiving for my wife. Personally I think the Indians made a mistake... shoulda let them starve.