• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Couldn't remember if dairy was on your no, no list

Not tried it with any additive, just a glass of plain simple cold milk
I do partake in dairy.

I started adding vanilla and heating it to get the kids to drink it. Sometimes I'd need it for cooking, but then no one would drink it, and it would go bad....

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Coconuts are pretty hard to crack open.

I've never actually attempted to do so. I've learned to be wary of coconuts ever since that song came out. I never really cared much for candy bars with coconut either.

And yet, for whatever reason, that blasted silly song keeps popping into my head at unexpected moments.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I've never actually attempted to do so. I've learned to be wary of coconuts ever since that song came out. I never really cared much for candy bars with coconut either.

And yet, for whatever reason, that blasted silly song keeps popping into my head at unexpected moments.
I used to not like coconut candy, but now I love it.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I used to not like coconut candy, but now I love it.

Hmm, as a child i disliked the bounty bar (flaked coconut in chocolate ). I understand it's no longer available in the US.

Last time i went to the UK, travel, flight, hospital visits etc i hadn't eaten for 14 hours. Was feeling weak, dizzy and sick by the time i arrived at the place i was staying. The only food available was, you guessed it... A bag of mini bounty bars. I have now changed my thoughts towards them, very enjoyable indeed while waiting for the lamb korai to be delivered.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
linuscoconut.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Hmm, as a child i disliked the bounty bar (flaked coconut in chocolate ). I understand it's no longer available in the US.

Last time i went to the UK, travel, flight, hospital visits etc i hadn't eaten for 14 hours. Was feeling weak, dizzy and sick by the time i arrived at the place i was staying. The only food available was, you guessed it... A bag of mini bounty bars. I have now changed my thoughts towards them, very enjoyable indeed while waiting for the lamb korai to be delivered.
The most available here are Almond Joy and Mounds.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I was never a fan of either of them, although their commercials were kind of cute. "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. Almond Joy's got nuts, Mounds don't."
I remember them, or at least remember my mom singing them.

I guess my grandpa used to order "female sundaes" when they'd get ice cream. When asked for more information, he'd tell the server "female. Without nuts."