• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
What's wrong with being a pheasant?

1700683804494.jpeg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
90% humidity here at the moment and powdery mildew has started on my zucchini plants :(

Oh thats bad, baking soda in water with a touch of liquid soap. Wash before eating or blow bubbles

Edit,i just checked that, soap not detergent

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Oh thats bad, baking soda in water with a touch of liquid soap. Wash before eating or blow bubbles

Edit,i just checked that, soap not detergent

I just finished spraying them with that but I've found over the years that once it starts it's impossible to control.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Wise man.

There is no original to compare with so who knows?
There's at least one exception potentially - Yam Suph, Reed Sea where there was one study that illustrated that if the winds are just right the sea will part - no miracle needed. There's no proof but to me having a leader know that was happening turned into a miracle in the Bible.

To add on, some one was having a confidential discussion with a luminary at (Shirdi) Sai Baba's "Samadhi Mandir". The luminary asked why people came? After an answer, the luminary replied "miracles". Many want miracles. I suspect that desire crept into the Bible as well.

My view about miracles is summed up quite a bit by this song

Last edited: