• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The big poster of Pope Francis you have in Mr Van and your Pope John Paul II action figure collection says otherwise
No wall space for any pix in Mr Van.
But if I had room for The Pope, I'd
use this pic....
R.64b758e34592851f69aa51c8415af38c

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Mischievous bear is at it again in Colorado: Watch: Unattended candy bag in back seat of car too sweet to pass up for Colorado bear - UPI.com

"Get out of here bear! Hey," the officer yells.

The officer then filmed the inside of the vehicle, which had been ransacked by the bear. The seats were torn apart, trash was spread everywhere and the animal left a pile of poop behind in the back seat.

Officers said the bear was apparently drawn to the vehicle by an unattended bag of peanut M&M's.

Don't leave M&M's in your car.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Police helped free the men from a cell and then arrested them.

Wall said the men face possible charges for property damage, burglary and stealing. An investigation is ongoing.

The jail, located at 7600 Hall Street, has sat empty for more than a year. The last inmates were moved out in May 2022, about a year after St. Louis Mayor Tishaura Jones announced it would close amid allegations of inhumane conditions.

A steering committee overseeing the facility's future has been tasked with narrowing down new uses for the site to recommend to city leaders. The results of a community survey were released in August, and the committee is planning a second survey to further narrow down the choices.

So, three guys broke into a shuttered jail and accidentally locked themselves in a cell. I can't even believe the Three Stooges would be that dumb.