• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
They're not.

I actually find going in the snow barefoot(for short intervals) to not be that bad, because when you get in, they seem to insta-warm.

However, wet socks from snow tracked in stinks(literally, and figuratively).

Warm socks (preferably 2 pairs) and Wellington boots...

Thats my answer to walking in snow.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Slippers?

fall-snow-day.gif

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
winning without slipping and nearly breaking my noggin.

noggin (n.)​

1620s, "small cup, mug," later of the contents of such a vessel, "small drink" (1690s), a word of unknown origin, possibly related to Norfolk dialectal nog "strong ale." OED considers that the similar Celtic words are "no doubt" from English. Informal meaning "head" is attested by 1866 in American English.
also from 1620s

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

noggin (n.)​

1620s, "small cup, mug," later of the contents of such a vessel, "small drink" (1690s), a word of unknown origin, possibly related to Norfolk dialectal nog "strong ale." OED considers that the similar Celtic words are "no doubt" from English. Informal meaning "head" is attested by 1866 in American English.
also from 1620s

That would be "normal for Norfolk"

Which is a recognised medical term.
Normal for Norfolk - Wikipedia