• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
well...... I've made my decision.... win now.... and then....could someone please stop the world...I want to get off

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
sledding-viralhog.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

There was another thing I learned from that article:

Plus, a couple other grizzlies handled in 2023 had relatively high body fat percentages, he said. Ordinarily, by October, females reach 28% to 30% body fat and males are just a little bit fatter — it’s 32% or so of their fall body mass.

Boars are the fatter sex because they need extra reserves for when they emerge from the den. That’s breeding season: Males are more interested in getting to know female grizzlies than extensive eating, and they’re actually losing “quite a bit” of body mass in April and May, van Manen said.

Grizzly 566 figures to be set up well for ursine philandering come next spring.

So, the first thing on the male grizzlies' minds when they wake up from a long hibernation is not eating, but getting it on with the female grizzlies. That's why they get extra fat just before hibernation.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
There was another thing I learned from that article:

So, the first thing on the male grizzlies' minds when they wake up from a long hibernation is not eating, but getting it on with the female grizzlies. That's why they get extra fat just before hibernation.
Bears must be geniuses. All this time, I haven't been gaining unwanted weight, I've been packing on my lady-finding reserves.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
winning without a w or two key. But I don't feel like that's a real win...

They seemed to have stopped working, even when I took the keys off. I don't know what I will do about two, but I'm copy/pasting ws.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

They seemed to have stopped working, even when I took the keys off. I don't know what I will do about two, but I'm copy/pasting ws.
One trick I found was to type the word "character" (as in character map) in the search field then open the character app. You can then click on the 'w' key, select, copy and then type control-v (paste). Or "select" key then control-c (copy)/control-v (paste). Or type vv (v v). Or any other character and leave it to the reader to xerify yhat you rrote.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
One trick I found was to type the word "character" (as in character map) in the search field then open the character app. You can then click on the 'w' key, select, copy and then type control-v (paste). Or "select" key then control-c (copy)/control-v (paste). Or type vv (v v). Or any other character and leave it to the reader to xerify yhat you rrote.
Ah! cntrol v helps.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

I'm not sure if it works on a laptop, give this a try and see.

Get an ascii chart. Select the decimal number of the character you want to type. Press the alt key and hold it down while you type the number (with leading zeros If required) example for w enter 119 on the numeric keypad. For upper case W type 087

Release the alt key.

Edit 2 is alt 0 5 0 release alt