• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Because you never know

monster salmon

Fish Facts Seafood Lore & History

Meet the Siberian Taimen: The Monster Salmon​

Legend has it, the monster salmon has eaten a group of hunters. Do you believe in legends?

Thanks. Interesting. I did not know about these fish.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
HEY!!!!

brown-bear-scaled-1024x683.jpeg

GOODNIGHT!!!!!!

Now SHUT YER DING DANG PIEHOLES!!!!!

fposter,small,wall_texture,square_product,600x600.jpg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I didn't either until I searched for monster salmon on a whim.
I've done that before. It's a sometimes profitable means of discovery. I've done searches pairing different words to see what comes up. You just have to be careful what words and how you pair them.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
How times have changed. I don't remember anything in the kids section when I was a kid except books for kids.
Our library seems to have less and less of those...

I was flabbergasted on how much empty open space was in the adult's section... could have played football in there. They try to keep the kids' area reasonably stocked with both books and toys, but I feel they've thrown in the towel on the grown ups. A few scattered computers, a few scattered bookshelves, and almost a whole floor of nothingness.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

I was flabbergasted on how much empty open space was in the adult's section... could have played football in there. They try to keep the kids' area reasonably stocked with both books and toys, but I feel they've thrown in the towel on the grown ups. A few scattered computers, a few scattered bookshelves, and almost a whole floor of nothingness.
A while ago I was in a branch library to get a real library card so I could get access to Kanopy videos. The branch library was a warm, cheery place, fully stocked, with busy librarians and a lot of young kids, girls mostly, with their moms.

With the internet, I can check out books virtually and have done a bit of that so I was very pleasantly surprised at what I found.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

They need more adult toys other than computers